This section contains an alphabetical list of over 180 companies (A-H) that
sell antibodies or antibody-related products. If a company has a
particular specialty, it is noted. This section is "researcher
friendly" and only includes links of companies that have some kind of
list or searchable catalogue of their products.
- Monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies for a wide variety of research
needs including antibodies to norovirus and bacterial pathogens as well
as a variety of cell signaling, ROS, and neuroscience antibodies.
Abazyme - a variety of antibodies including anti-human cytokine and anti-human CD antigens antibodies
- monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies directed against druggable
protein targets including cellular antigens, kinases, proteases,
receptors, transcription factors, and recently discovered proteins.
- Over 40,000 antibodies and reagents for a wide variety of research
needs. Their fully searchable online catalog gives detailed product
data as well as customer reviews, publication references, and specific
AbFrontier - antibodies for ROS signaling, neuroscience, serum proteins, cell signaling applications, and various purified proteins
- antibodies against cellular function/disease targets, protein
modification enzymes, phosphorylated proteins, epitope tags, and
components of key pathways for autophagy, cell signaling, cell cycle,
neurodegeneration, and more
- 20,000+ antibodies manufactured in a state-of-art SPF mouse facility.
Rather than the traditional method of monoclonal antibody production,
Abnova is taking a genomic/proteomic approach for antibody development.
Their goal is to have at least one antibody to every human expressed
gene in the human genome.
ABR - Affinity BioReagents
- over 35,000 antibodies for 43 research areas including apoptosis,
cancer biology, heat shock protein, infectious disease, ion transport,
neurobiology, signal transduction, steroid receptor, and vision
Absea Biotechnology - primary antibodies, secondary antibodies and paired antibodies
Academy Biomed - antibodies to apolipoproteins
Accurate Chemical and Scientific Corporation
Acris - over 10,000 monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies in a fully searchable database
Actigen - makers of protein L, an affinity protein that binds to a wide range of immunoglobulins.
- is the industry leader in developing and delivering innovative tools to enable epigenetics and gene regulation research. Active Motif offers an expanding portfolio of polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies directed against a variety of targets including Histones, Histone modifications, DNA methylation, and transcription factors.
- supplier of monoclonal antibodies to the following viruses: HIV-1,
SIV, HSV-1, HSV-2, CMV, EBV, VZV, HHV-6, HHV-7, HHV-8 and polyclonal
antibodies to HIV-1, HTLV-1, HHV-8 vIL-6, and SIV
- antibodies, antigens, enzymes and purified proteins for the research
and diagnostic marketplace with a speciality in cardiac markers
Advanced Targeting Systems
- an international supplier of neuroendocrine and neuroscience
polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies. ATS also provides agents for the
targeting and elimination of specific cell types.
- not antibodies, but small robust affinity ligands which can be
designed to bind with specificity and selectivity to any target
protein. Affibody® molecules are composed of 58 amino acids, of which
13 are randomized to form a variable binding surface. Affibody®
molecules with affinity for a particular target protein are selected
from pools of billions of Affibody® variants, all with a certain amino
acid composition in the binding site. Anti-HER2, Anti-HER2 Imaging
Agent, Anti-EGFR, Anti-HSA, Anti-IgG, Anti-IgE, Anti-TNF-alpha and
Anti-insulin are examples of Affibody® molecules available for
different applications such as ELISA, immunoprecipitation,
immunofluorescence and flow cytometry.
- A primary manufacturer of quality antibodies and plasmas for use in
Hemostasis research, ABI currently manufactures one of the most
complete antibody product lines in hemostasis and supplies diagnostic
companies with antibodies and immune depleted plasmas used in the
manufacturing of in vitro diagnostic products.
- easy-to-use antibody based test kits, reagents and laboratory testing
services to detect pathogens in vegetable, orchard, ornamental and
- Agrisera provides validated marker antibodies for plant cellular
compartments, Rubisco quantitation tools, antibodies for plant stress
proteins, and various antibodies for plant and algal cell biology
research. If they do not have what you are look, upon request they can locate any plant antibody available on the market.
- antibodies for research in the areas of apoptosis, immunology and
cancer research, neuroscience, nitric oxide pathway and oxidative
stress, signal transduction and cell trafficking
- suppliers of monoclonal antibodies designed to bind with high
affinity, specificity, and sensitivity to the native conformation of
proteins expressed in and/or secreted from human cells. The
antibodies can be used in diagnostic and basic research with a wide
range of technical applications, such as western blotting,
immunoprecipitaion, immunofluorescence, flow cytometry, ELISA,
inhibition assays, and the like.
Alpha Diagnostic International
- custom peptides and antbodies. They also sell a unique collection of
antibodies to receptors, transporters, neurobiologicals, and much more.
American Qualex - labeled primary and secondary antibodies in addition to antibodies for signal transduction
American Research Products (ARP)
- primary antibodies, secondary antibodies, conjugated antibodies,
hybridoma cultures, and large selection of monoclonal and polyclonal
antibodies in a fully searchable database
American Type Culture Collection - hybridoma cultures
AMS Biotechnology -
Bioscora antibody microarrays
- an internationalmanufacturer of antibodies in the areas of apoptosis,
cancer research, and signal transduction; and secondary antibodies.
ANAWA Trading SA - custom antibody production and a large selection of antibodies
Ancell - anti-CD antibodies and more
AngioBio - provider of reagents for angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis research, including many antibodies
Angio-Proteomie - provider of agonistic and antagonistic antibodies related to angiogenesis research
providers of Euroclone Elispot kits for human, murine, and rat
research,including Euroclone Granzyme B Elispot Reagents. The kits are
available for agarose or PVDF methods of assay and include all required
reagents, a detailed manual, and a positive control protocol. Different
formats are available (5, 10, 20 x 96 tests) as well as a selection of
- proprietary catalogh antibodies that are well established in the
industry, many of which have been demonstrated to work as pairs for
Anogen - monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies for cytokines, signal transduction, cancer proteins, and more...
antibodies-online.com - Over 1 million antibodies, ELISA kits, proteins and other proteomic products in a fully searchable database
AntibodyBcn - an extensive catalogue of antibodies with focus on the Spanish and South American markets
Antibody Research Corporation
AntibodyShop - mannan-binding lectin and other complement factors, NGAL, and glucagon like peptide-1 monoclonal antibodies
- offers services to assess the immunogenicity of biologics (EpiScreen
technology)and engineer/humanize antibodies (Composite Human Antibody
Apotech - antibodies for apoptosis and inflammation research
Applied Biological Materials - 30,000+ antibodies. Provide volume prices and a money back guarantee.
APTEC Diagnostics - polyclonal antibodies for use in quantitative turbidimetric and nephelometric determinations in human serum
Aquatic Diagnostics - monoclonal antibodies for aquaculture. Antibodies to detect pathogens in fish and IgM in different fish species.
- in English, Deutsche, Francais, and Italiano! Makers of 3 polyclonal
antibodies: AB1 recognizes both Ab40 and Ab42, AB2 recognizes
specifically Ab40, and AB3 recognizes specifically Ab42. They also make
an ELISA kit to detect beta-amyloid protein in blood.
- monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, and colloidal gold conjugates
for fertility, infectious diseases, drugs of abuse, etc., as well as
antigens for rapid diagnostic tests.
Assay Biotechnology - over 5000 polyclonal antibodies and over 1000 phospho-specific antibodies.
Artron Bioresearch, Inc.
- A technology-based manufacturer specialized in the development and large-scale production of monoclonal and polyclonal best matched pairs of antibodies, and antigens. Ready for direct use in lateral flow, chemiluminescence, ELISA tests, and research-based immunoassays, etc.
Assay Designs - makers of unique antibodies and immunoassays to measure a wide spectrum of biologically interesting molecules
- supplies HPA antibodies, developed and validated by the Swedish Human
Protein Atlas (HPA) Program (www.proteinatlas.org). The antibodies are
designed to have high specificity and to work in various application
Australian BioBest Biotechnology Service - manufacturer and distributor of phospho-specific antibodies.
- over 25,000 antibodies available online: apoptosis, cell signalling,
neuroscience, and more; suitable for ELISA, WB, ChIP, IP, IF, IHC (frozen and paraffin)
- specializing in chicken antibodies. They sell blocking reagents
(BlokHen®) and reagents designed for immunoprecipitation (PrecipHen®)
of chicken antibodies; a variety of enzyme- and fluorescence-tagged
anti-chicken antibody reagents; and chicken antibodies against epitope
tags such as c-myc, hemagglutinin, and FLAG.
Aviva Systems Biology
ACZON - monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies for flow cytometry, microscopy, and other immunological techniques
- a vendor for phospho-specific antibodies and calibration products to
enable the performance of quantitative immunoassays
- a segment of Becton, Dickinson and Company. Product lines include:
flow cytometers, cell imaging systems, monoclonal antibodies, research
reagents, diagnostic assays, and tools to help grow tissue and cells.
Beckman Coulter - monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies to human and animal antigens
Bender MedSytems - offers antibodies (and ELISAs) in the field of adhesion molecules, apoptosis, cytokines, tumor biology
- primary and secondary antibodies to human, rodent and domestic animal
serum proteins, affinity purified and conjugated, epitope tags, ELISA
Beta Cell Biology Consortium antibody collection
- a list of member and commercial antibodies related to the
mission of the BCBC, an organization designed to facilitate
interdisciplinary approaches the further the understanding of
pancreatic islet development and function.
Binding Site - reagents for use in the investigation of human and veterinary diseases
- provider of innovative IHC and histology products such as primary
antibodies, special stains, double stains, reagents, chromogens,
hematoxylins & eosin, detection systems, and equipment.
- over 4,000 research products for the Australian and New Zealand
research community. Products include antibodies, immunoassay kits,
extraction/purification kits, and detection kits.
- vendor of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies with with an emphasis
on cancer and infectious diseases. Their antibodies are optimized for
IHC staining on formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue.
- products covering the areas of cell immunophenotyping, cytokines,
adhesion, phosphorylation, cancer research, cell cycle analysis, and
apoptosis with applications in ELISA, flow cytometry, IHC, IP, and
BioLink International - cloned, expressed, and purified HIV, HCV and Syphilis antigens (or epitopes) for the development of diagnostic kits
Biomedica - supplier of endothelin and big endothelin antibodies
BIOMOL International - primary antibodies to a broad range of signal transduction, ubiquitin-proteasome, and neuroscience targets
Biomolecular Integrations - ELISA kits
- antibodies to Ca15-3, Ca27.29, breast tumor antigens, Ca125, ovarian
tumor antigen, Ca19-9, GI tumor antigen, CEA, carcinoembryonic antigen,
AFP, alpha fetoprotein, Ca72.4, Tag-72, NSE, neuron specific enolase,
Cyfra21-1, cytokeratin-19, PSA, prostate specific antigen using cell
Bio-Rad (formerly AbD Serotec) - recombinant monoclonal antibody generation in vitro; antibodies in as little as 8 weeks with >90% success, long term consistent supply, provision of sequence; formerly AbD Serotec.
- producers of antibodies and ELISA kits for the detection of biomarker
proteins in fish. Products include monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies
for the detection of responses to oil hydrocarbons, PAHs, PCBs,
dioxins, endocrine disruptors, etc...
- manufacturer and distributor of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies,
specializing in autophagy and neuroscience, particularly in the area of
Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease research.
- featuring anti-human acrosin and anti-gizzerosine antibodies and Blue
Carrier, a highly soluble and purified carrier protein from the
- develops, manufactures, markets and distributes monoclonal and
polyclonal antibodies, recombinant proteins, custom oligonucleotides
and quantitative cDNA amplification kits for the study of immunology
and molecular biology.
BiosPacific - antibodies and antigens for the development of diagnostic assays
Bio SB - antibodies for immunohistochemistry and cancer detection systems
BioSupply UK - ELISA kits and antibodies
Bio-Synthesis - over 5000 catalog antibodies to novel antigens in research areas
covering anthrax, apoptosis, autophagy, avian Influenza, cancer,
chemokine, cytokine, growth factors, Herpes, HIV , homeostasis,
immunology, infections disease, Influenza A, innate immunity,
neurobiology, obesity, the p53 network, SARS and the SARS
receptor, signal transduction, stem cell, Toll receptor, and West Nile
(The) Biotech Source
- supplying bulk antibodies & antigens for human, animal,
environmental, plant and other diagnostic applications since 1982. They
have all of the remaining Pel-Freez second antibody inventory in stock.
Biotrend - a searchable online catalogue of antibodies
Biovendor Laboratory Medicine
- manufactures and supplies a range of antibodies to hormones, growth
factors and tumour markers. Their speciality is to make high-affinity
sheep monoclonal antibodies to "difficult targets" particularly where
conventional rodent monoclonal antibodies have failed.
Bioworld Antibodies - monoclonal antibodies for the detection and identification of viral infectious agents
- manufacturer of 2000+ polyclonal antibodies including those to study
the signaling transduction biology of MAPK, SAPK/JNK, AKT, and PKC
- a supplier of more than 55,000 antibodies (primary polyclonal and
monoclonal antibodies, secondary antibodies and their conjugates)
BluePoint Bioscience - monoclonal antibodies for adenovirus, cytomegalovirus (CMV), and
respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) related research as well as
diagnostic kits for the serological diagnosis and surveillance of
diseases that are vaccine-preventable such as measles and mumps.
BMA Biomedical - monoclonal antibodies, polyclonal antibodies, and ELISA kits for macrophage and inflammation typing in mouse, human and rats
- a Chinese biological technology company specializing in the
manufacture and export of immunological reagents, such as monoclonal
antibodies, polyclonal antibodies, secondary antibodies, ELISA kits,
SABC kits and related reagents
Boston Biochem - antibodies and assay kits for the ubiquitin proteasome pathway
Brendan Scientific - makers of StatLIA, software for the statistical analysis of immunoassay data
- specializing in anti-GFP polyclonal antibodies raised in rabbits and
chickens. Antibodies are produced using high purity native Aequoria
victoria GFP protein as the antigen, not the recombinant protein.
Brighter Ideas also sponsors a course in protein purification through the Center for Research and Education in Bioluminescence and Biotechnology (CREBB).
- distributor of an extensive range of monoclonal and polyclonal
antibodies, secondary antibodies and their conjugates, plus many
accessory products for immunoassay and immunoseparation.
the UK distributor for a number of research antibody manufacturers
including Affinity Bioreagents, Assay Designs, Biolegend, Covance,
Imgenex, Southern Biotech, and Stressgen
- a biotechnology company specialising in the development of specific
reagents (monoclonal antibodies) and laboratory tests that can be used
for sensitive and specific determination of tumor markers and
biochemical markers of brain disease
- manufacturer and supplier of research antibodies specializing in
chemokine receptors, interleukins, nuclear signaling, obesity,
proteolysis, signal transduction and transcription. Their line of
secondary antibodies includes rabbit anti-llama and goat anti-llama.
- manufacturer and distributor of immunodiagnostic products including
monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies to infectious diseases, hormones.
steroids, tumor markers, ann1 0d serum proteins.
Cayman Chemical Company
- antibodie l..2n j.mh4 kmuns and assays for research in the areas of
inflammation, apoptosis, cancer, neuroscience, nitric oxide, oxidative
stress, obesity, and more.
- monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies against human, mouse, rat, and
other animal antigens for various applications. Bulk pricing is
available. Supporting reagents such as cell separation media, cell
purification kits, complement and isotype controls are also offered.
- makers of cell culture devices that require no carbon dioxide, are
not affected by environmental humidity, and optimize growth media
Cell Marque - an international manufacturer and supplier of antibodies and support services for the application of immunohistochemistry
- supplier of affinity purified anti-cytokine antibodies; and large
panels of monoclonal antibodies, polyclonal antibodies, and kits to
detect human, mouse and rat molecules playing key roles in the immune
system (CDs, cytokines and adhesion molecules).
Cell Signaling Technology
- developer and manufacturer of activation-state antibodies for the
study of MAP kinase signaling, apoptosis, AKT and PKC pathway
signaling, chromatin regulation, receptor tyrosine kinases and docking
proteins, translation control, cell cycle/checkpoint control,
extracellular matrix signaling and a number of additional signaling
Cemines - antibodies against transcription factors
Chang Bioscience - makers of Abie Pro, software to design peptide antigens
Chemokine - antibodies against chemokines, cytokines and signaling molecules from Torrey Pines Biolabs
- sells the only commercially available source of SV 40 Large T
Antigen. CHIMERx also does custom microplate and hybridoma production.
Clonegene - antibodies to HuR, HuD, CdC6, and Dicer
- provider of GFP, GAL4, cell cycle, phosphoamino acid, phosphokeratin,
and other antibodies, as well as many other innovative molecular and
cell biology-related products
- developers, manufacturers, and suppliers of fluorescently labeled
antibodies with a focus on the better labeling and purification of
- manufacturer and provider of life science reagents for research and
industry including primary and secondary antibodies and magnetizable
Cosmo Bio Company
- an international biotechnology distributor, specializing in the
import and export of antibodies to Japan. They carry a wide range of
Covance Research Products - epitope tag, cellular marker, cytoskeletal & cell surface protein, and signal transduction antibodies
Creative BioMart - provider of diagnostic antibodies and diagnostic enzymes.
- makers of the Pulse Agile cell fusion system which is designed to
increase hybridoma yields from 10 to 50 times versus PEG fusion
Cytoshop - specializing in monoclonal anti-cytokine and chemokine antibodies
- A Danish company with over 1,000 products related to antibodies and
antibody technology, including clinical immunohistochemistry, flow
cytometry, immunocytochemistry, hybridization, microbiology, primary
polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies, secondary antibodies and their
conjugates along with some accessory products.
DB Biotech - manufacturer and supplier of rabbit clonal monospecific
antibodies for clinical diagnostics IHC-P and research use, produced by
“in-vitro cloning technology” developed and owned by the company.
- antibodies to a broad range of signaling proteins. Areas of research
include apoptosis, protein kinase, cell cycle, and transcription
- makers of a large variety of monoclonal antibodies to facilitate the
characterization of DC phenotype and function, in the steady-state, in
animal models, and in human disease. Their monoclonal antibodies allow
analysis of DC subtypes, C-type lectin receptors (CLRs), Toll-like
receptors (TLRs), DC migration, cytokines and cytokine receptors,
antigen processing/ presentation, allergy. For ethic reasons,
DENDRITICS antibodies are produced in vitro in high density cell line.
Development Studies Hybridoma Bank - monoclonal antibodies useful for studies in developmental and cell biology
- the Diaclone product line includes 1400+ monoclonal antibodies and
100+ kits (ELISA, ELISpot, Flurospot & matched antibody pairs)
specifically designed for therapy, diagnostic and research applications
Diagenode - Epigenetics antibodies
Diagnostic BioSystems - monoclonal and polyclonal primary antibodies, detection systems, and accessory products for the immunohistochemistry market
Diasorin - large selection of antibodies. Use their product locator wizard to find your antibody.
- (IS0 9001) monoclonal antibodies for in vitro research. Antibodies
(unconjugated and conjugated with FITC, PE, biotin, and APC) are mainly
against markers for leukemias and lymphomas.
Dojindo - simplified and economical kits for the conjugation of antibodies (50-200 mg) with various enzymes, fluorophores, or biotin labels
Dolfin - antigens and test kits for diagnosing Q-fever and Chlamydia
- a worldwide (OEM) distributor of immunodiagnostic products for use in
clinical laboratories including reagents (ELISA, rapid tests, latex
agglutination) and instruments (urine analyzers, coagulation,
- Supplier of unique research and clinically relevant laboratory products.
East Coast Biologics
- manufacturer and supplier of antigens, antibodies and specialized
immunoassay reagents for the diagnostic manufacturing industry
worldwide. They manufacture SEA BLOCK™, a fish plasma based,
non-mammalian blocking reagent supplied in PBS for diagnostic systems
involving membrane or other solid phase material.
eBioscience - tools for mouse and human immunology and cytokine research
- affinity purified rabbit polyclonal antibodies and viral recombinant
proteins for infectious disease research, for example HIV/SIV,
Influenza, Hepatitis, SARS, HSV
Echelon Research Laboratories - phosphoinositide monoclonal antibodies
ECM Biosciences - antibodies for monitoring site-specific phosphorylation and dephosphorylation
EMD Millipore - primary and secondary antibodies.
- specializing in monoclonal antibodies to yeast proteins and mammalian
cytoskeletal proteins, including chicken antibodies suitable for double
and triple label immunocytochemistry
- provider of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies to various protein
hormones, steroid hormones, and cytokines, in addition to ELISA kits
for several hormones for various species.
- an exporter and service provider of monoclonal, polyclonal,
pathological, immunohistochemistry, western blot, signal transduction,
tag, and internal control antibodies
- developers of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies for immunoassays
and providers of related products and services including IsoQuick for
mouse monoclonal antibodies. IsoQuick is a isotyping tool for use in
Enzo Life Sciences
- rabbit monoclonal antibodies focusing on apoptosis, cell signaling,
GPCR, kinases, transcription factors. Phospho specific antibodies are
ePitope Informatics - an Internet-based, applied bioinformatics company specialising in the prediction and analysis of protein B cell epitopes
Epitope Biotech - Original manufacturer of mouse monoclonal antibodies for specific epitopes.
- Monoclonal antibodies to human CD antigens, cytokines, and apoptosis
markers. Also, ELISPOT and ELISA kits and reagents to human, mouse, and
rat cytokines; soluble immunity mediators; and apoptosis soluble
- Over 60,000 research products including monoclonal and polyclonal
antibodies, conjugated antibodies and antigens in bulk and research
quantities. Their specialities are phycobiliproteins, antibody
conjugation kits, streptavidin-RPE for multiplexing and glycan analysis
of proteins including mAbs.
- affinity-purified goat antibodies against novel targets focused on
human disease. EB produces antibodies against targets related to
cancer, autoimmune diseases, diabetes, obesity, neurodegenerative
diseases, and schizophrenia.
- Manufacturer of monoclonal and polyclonal antibody reagents, CD
markers, proliferation assay kits, and ELISAs. Product lines include;
apoptosis, cancer, neurobiology, GPCR's, G proteins, hormone receptors,
protein pags, cell cycle, ion channel, phosphotyrosine, transcription
factors and cytokines.
- monoclonal antibodies (human CD, human MHC, cytoskeletal proteins,
signaling molecules (and many others) manufactured from cells to final
products (purified mAbs, ascites, culture supernate)
First Phase Technologies
- specializing in custom antibody and tissue microarrays. They use
state of the art printing technologies to print your antibodies on
Fitzgerald Industries International - Provider of over 20,000 highly purified Monoclonal and Polyclonal Antibodies, purified Antigens, ultra-sensitive ELISA Kits and Specialty Research Products, including cancer and cardiac markers, cytokines and growth factors, cell biology, infectious diseases, neuroscience products and much more.
Fusion Antibodies - specializing in antibodies for cell signalling, cancerand infectious disease targets, neurobiology, and DNA repair
- a supplier of products for antibody production and purification.
Items include HOOK™ Peptide coupling kits, carrier proteins, HOOK™
Agarose coupling kits for the production of affinity columns, Protein A
and Protein G for the purification of antibodies
- chicken derived antibody (IgY) related products such as secondary
reagents (anti-chicken immunoglobulins) and an anti-IgY agarose
for immunoprecipitation. Over 250
articles on avian antibodies are now accessible via their website.
- specializing in the immunochemistry of conjugated small-sized
molecules. Chemical manipulation of neurotransmitter-like molecules
such as indolealkylamines or indoleamines, catecholamines, aminoacids
and their derivates have enabled Gemac to raise polyclonal and
monoclonal antibodies against these molecules and against conjugated
polyamines, antioxidants, fatty acids and NO-molecules.
GeneON - antibodies against DNA polymerases (anti-Taq).
General Bioscience -
offering monoclonal antbodies and antigens for HIV; Hepatitis B/C blood
tests; monoclonal antibodies for serum tumor markers and for abused
drugs; and mouse anti-human IgG, IgM, IgE monoclonal antibodies. Bulk
pricing is also available.
GeneTex - over 20,000 antibody reagents
- supplier of a broad range of antibodies, for example, THE™ Elite,
epitope tag, phospho-specific, and neuroscience antibodies that can be
applied to all areas in biological research and drug discovery.
MiniFresh® antibodies have been launched as a trial size package and
sell for $50 to reduce customer research costs.
- developers of a library of human gene-specific avian polyclonal (IgY)
antibodies. GenWay provides custom antibody production and contract
services for screening the antibodies against normal or disease tissue
or cellular samples. GenWay also provides the related products and
services such as secondary antibodies, antibody conjugates, and
customer services for development of antibody-based multiplex assays.
Goodwin Institute for Cancer Research
- monoclonal antibodies against the herpes simplex virus (HSV) and the
human cytomegalovirus (HCMV). Note: These antibodies are now sold by Virusys.
Good Biotech - "the duck biofactory" - duck antibodies and IgY-based diagnostic reagents(ELISA; latex-enhanced turbidimetric assay)
GloboZymes - specializing in the area of signal transduction related antibodies
Green Mountain Antibodies - antibodies to coagulation and fibrinolysis proteins
Hampton Research - makers of the Low Ionic Strength Screen™ kit useful for the crystallization of intact monoclonal antibodies
Haematologic Technologies - suppliers of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies (also in labeled
form) directed toward blood coagulation proteins
Anti-herpes antibodies - non-commercial source available to collaborating researchers
Histoline Laboratoires - anticorpi and reagenti. An Italian antibody company.
HyCult Biotechnology - antibodies, assays and proteins for immunology and cell biology
research with a special focus on innate immunity, endotoxin and
microbial toxins, cell and tissue damage, tight junctions, and
Hydros - onsite diagnostic test kits for plant pathogens, pollutants
Hypromatrix - antibody arrays for detecting protein-protein interactions and posttranslational modifications
HyTest - offers immunological reagents for assay development and research
applications with a portfolio that includes such areas as cardiac markers, infectious disease reagents, tumor markers, veterinary reagents, autoimmune disease reagents, and much more.