Immunology and Biotechnology Resources
are some miscellaneous websites in the area of immunology and
biotechnology that may interest you as a researcher interested in
- American Association of Immunologists
- a comprehensive biology resource with links to biotechnology,
biochemistry, and educational resources
- an interesting "YouTube" approach to biology. There is a section on
immunology which contains some antibody-related videos.
- Biospace -
navigate Biospace, an on-line source for information on the
- The Biotech Rumor Mill
- the National Enquirer of the biotech industry. Stop by and gossip.
- The Bio-Web -
resources for molecular biologists: sequence analysis, journals,
research institutions, and more...
- British Society for Immunology
- International Society of Developmental and Comparative Immunology (ISDCI)
- for researchers interested in natural and acquired immune systems in
animals throughout the phylogenetic spectrum, including invertebrates
- a comprehensive directory of international links covering the field
of biotechnology and other life sciences, as well as a biotechnology
career center and a biotech news center
- National Biotech
- an up-to-date reference guide on research and product development
activity in the biotech industry. Find 5500 leading companies indexed
by research activity and classified.
- Society of Mucosal Immunology
- THE SCIENTIST
- this magazine for the life sciences is now online. You can search
back issues for articles on antibodies or just about anything else.
Wide Web Virtual Library: Immunology - a large list of
immunology related webpages